These terms and conditions apply to writing and content development, as well as to both synchronous and asyncronous writing coaching.
Different terms and conditions may apply to project work and are negotiated on a case by case basis.
Standard terms and conditions for English writing and content development and project work
- All quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of the quotation. Start and end dates for deliverables will only be negotiated when the quotation has been accepted in writing.
- A deposit is required for project work. Fees and the payment schedule are negotiated on a case by case basis, usually as follows:
– 30% of the estimated project fee as a deposit, and before work starts
– 30% when the project is halfway complete
– 40% when the work is done, or as negotiated and agreed, in writing.
- No-shows for meetings will be billed for at the agreed, standard rate and will be in addition to the fee quoted for the project.
Standard terms and conditions for online English tutorials with Fiona
- Rates are set according to the clients’ needs and finalised after the first session which is charged at the base rate.
- Rates for asynchronous (offline, email- and document-based) tutorials and developmental editing are set on a case by case basis, as determined by the client’s brief, level of English and learning needs.
- Payment must be received in full, in advance and reflected nominated wallet before any turorial. This includes the first tutorial.